Team UKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

+4
buerger23
skyline_junkee
blissbo
Deathrage
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What Are You Playing Right Now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Are You Playing Right Now?

Post by 13lade Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:00 pm

Im playing Cid Meiers colonization! Awsome game! Why does everyone like Metal gear solid 4 so much? Personally the story, SUCKS! Its like taking several bricks to the head and the game was just, well kinda lame. Personally I would have just rented it. Not anything special. I know that part about MGS4 doesen't belong here, but if you care, well you care.
13lade
13lade
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

What Are You Playing Right Now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Are You Playing Right Now?

Post by ultramega Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:39 am

13lade wrote:Im playing Cid Meiers colonization! Awsome game! Why does everyone like Metal gear solid 4 so much? Personally the story, SUCKS! Its like taking several bricks to the head and the game was just, well kinda lame. Personally I would have just rented it. Not anything special. I know that part about MGS4 doesen't belong here, but if you care, well you care.
That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Metal Gear Solid 4 is undeniably one of the greatest games of all time. It's a crowning achievement in storytelling and presentation of video games. I have never played a game with a world and story as immersive as in this game. I will go as far to say that Metal Gear Solid 4 has the best story of any video game in history. Seriously.

And what you just said is a text book example of fanboyism. Not only does it sound like you just ripped that off from some retard fanboy, but that you have never played the game. It also clearly shows that you know nothing about the story, nor can you distinguish what a truly epic game is. There are some things that are just not debatable, unless you're mentally ill, and this is one of them.

Or you're joking (which I seriously hope you are), and I wrote this all for nothing.
ultramega
ultramega
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by 13lade Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:30 am

Meh, wasen't that great, I've played better my friend who bought it, agrees with me as well. I hated the story, was like the writer ripped off some strait to DVD release si-fi movie. It was awful. But if you liked it good for you. But I should be welcome to my opinion.
13lade
13lade
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicken_Hunter Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:46 pm

I think Stefan is a player hater.
Chicken_Hunter
Chicken_Hunter
Official Doobie Roller
Official Doobie Roller

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ultramega Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:14 pm

13lade wrote:Meh, wasen't that great, I've played better my friend who bought it, agrees with me as well. I hated the story, was like the writer ripped off some strait to DVD release si-fi movie. It was awful. But if you liked it good for you. But I should be welcome to my opinion.
There's no point in arguing with the likes of you. It's always your way or the highway, with your dense mind.
Chicken_Hunter wrote:I think Stefan is a player hater.
Yep.
ultramega
ultramega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tru_Power22 Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:51 pm

13lade wrote:Im playing Cid Meiers colonization! Awsome game! Why does everyone like Metal gear solid 4 so much? Personally the story, SUCKS! Its like taking several bricks to the head and the game was just, well kinda lame. Personally I would have just rented it. Not anything special. I know that part about MGS4 doesen't belong here, but if you care, well you care.
Did you even beat the game, or did you just watch yatzee's review and feel the need to re-itterate that in a RETARDED way.

Another thing, there is no way you played all 20- 25 hours of with a friend.
Tru_Power22
Tru_Power22
Internet Gangster
Internet Gangster

Number of posts : 382

https://teamuks.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 13lade Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:01 pm

First off, I didn't even know Yatzee reveiwed it, and no I didn't play the whole 20 hrs thank god for that. But from what we did play that night I didn't enjoy it and I expect this from Ultra but you ethan? come on you know that out of every game you've played, theres better, personally the whole spy stuff in it was some what fun and made me want to play Night fire (James bond) but I found little in it that actually would get me exicited, I find that the fact you care so much about what I said, well i find it sad. Why would you care what I think anyway? A little bit of an over reaction for nothing. But if it means that much to you go ahead, keep bitching about what I said.

Last edited by 13lade on Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
13lade
13lade
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 13lade Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:13 pm

ultramega wrote:
13lade wrote:Meh, wasen't that great, I've played better my friend who bought it, agrees with me as well. I hated the story, was like the writer ripped off some strait to DVD release si-fi movie. It was awful. But if you liked it good for you. But I should be welcome to my opinion.
There's no point in arguing with the likes of you. It's always your way or the highway, with your dense mind.
Yep.
How is it my way or the highway it was a fricken opinion! Just ignore it! Just because this is one of few games you have actually played through, and don't know what a real story is because of it, doesen't mean you have to get so pissed, did it hurt you that much, or do you just have to express your overwhelmed hatred of it over this just so you can argue? For christ sake ban me if its so bad I don't care.And you know what my true reason for hating this game is because, Japan blew up the arizona at fucking pearl harbour and 40 000 of the greatest best country that god has every given man on the face of the earth's men died there, and im taking my angry out on your game, sorry please remove my post if you must so this doesen't break out again!!!! I beg you I hate it when this happens, everyone gets caught up in an arguement and picks sides then theres civil war and we all get musket balls to the head! Now just let it go before I lose it!
13lade
13lade
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 13lade Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:13 pm

By the way im playing Age of Wonders at the moment.
13lade
13lade
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ultramega Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:37 am

13lade wrote:
ultramega wrote:
Yep.
How is it my way or the highway it was a fricken opinion! Just ignore it! Just because this is one of few games you have actually played through, and don't know what a real story is because of it, doesen't mean you have to get so pissed, did it hurt you that much, or do you just have to express your overwhelmed hatred of it over this just so you can argue? For christ sake ban me if its so bad I don't care.And you know what my true reason for hating this game is because, Japan blew up the arizona at fucking pearl harbour and 40 000 of the greatest best country that god has every given man on the face of the earth's men died there, and im taking my angry out on your game, sorry please remove my post if you must so this doesen't break out again!!!! I beg you I hate it when this happens, everyone gets caught up in an arguement and picks sides then theres civil war and we all get musket balls to the head! Now just let it go before I lose it!
You are an idiot. Seriously.

And how would you know how many games I've played through? Wow. Are you some stalker? And you are a complete idiot to say that that Metal Gear Solid 4 doesn't have a good story, (and I know what a good story is, and MGS4 has an amazing one, thank you very much) and that this has anything to do with Pearl fucking Harbor. You honestly hate MGS4 because Pearl Harbor was bombed by the Japanese? You are the biggest idiot-racist I have ever seen. Honestly. Wow. Just wow. This is why there is no point in debating with you. You're just an immature twat, who couldn't back up his opinions if his life depended on it.

I'm not even going to waste my time saying anything else to someone so close minded.
ultramega
ultramega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ultramega Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:55 am

Locked, for obvious reasons.
ultramega
ultramega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3